Here is a picture of Adam (far left) with his friend DeClan from St. Mary's, Damon (yellow shirt) that he met at Hebron Lanes (Damon's sister bowls against Patrick) and Everett also from St. Mary's.
Opening gifts surrounded by Grace, Damon, Everett, Austin and part of Jacob's head. Daddy was helping him!!!
Here are some of Patrick's friends huddled around him. You can't even see him, but he's in there opening gifts.
Here is Owen opening gifts. A very special thank you to my mom, who the boys call Mimi and my dad, Papa, who helped so much today. Without my mom I don't know if Adam & his friends would have ever finished bowling. I do know that the kids would have never gotten cake had she not stepped in to cut it. Without Papa, Owen wouldn't have eated 4 pieces of pizza and 1 1/2 pieces of cake. Thank you both for all your help. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment