About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Time has flown

The school year is coming to an end, the first holiday weekend is upon us and camping season has begun. We started doing work on the lot and trailer at Jellystone. I took some before pictures and once it's done for the summer I'll post some after pictures. It's got a lot of work that needs to be done.
Patrick has 8 more full school days left, followed by Field Day and an 1/2 day. He's looking forward to summer vacation. Adam has 2 more days of school left. He goes tomorrow, then Friday is beach day. He goes next Wednesday, then Thursday is Chuck E Cheese day. He too is looking forward to summer vacation and lots of swimming. I'm looking forward to not getting up at 6am, but the summer will be hectic too. Patrick bowls on Wednesday nights, Adam will be played the t-ball program with the Town of Dyer on Tuesday and Thursday nights, soccer with Dyer on Tuesday mornings and who knows what else I still have to sign them up for. They would love to spend the whole summer at Jellystone too, but I have to work so that's not an option. It should be a fun and crazy summer as usual. I just can't believe it's already here!!!
HAPPY SUMMER TO ALLLLLLL!!!!!!

No comments: