About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

*SNOW*

I woke up this morning to wonderfully, white and crisp snow. I do love the snow and so do the boys. Unfortunately for them, they don't go to Hebron schools or they would have had that delay. Instead, we fought the snow and got to Crown Point only to find NO snow. So I took a few pictures (mainly so Mark could prove to the people he works with that we have snow because they don't in Hammond). I thought I would share my snow pictures with everyone that doesn't have it because honestly it made my day.
Owen on the front deck, he loves the snow.Kasey coming in because she doesn'tlike the snow

1 comment:

Denise said...

I had to show the girls since, well, they have never seen more than an inch of snow!!!