About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Patrick's First Communion

The 3rd graders at St. Mary's made their first communion on April 18th. It was a really nice mass and ceremony. Father Pat did a very nice job with everything to make it special for this group of kids. I can't believe only 8 years ago I was having Patrick baptized and now he's making first communion. Here are some pictures of the day.
Father Pat and PatrickPatrick in front of the fountainPatrick in front of the altarMrs. Hurey (Patrick's teacher) and Patrick
Thank you Mrs. Hurey for preparing him.Patrick with the cake my sister made. She is his aunt and his GodmotherPatrick with Papa and MimiPatrick with his Godparents: Uncle Donny and Nana
Uncle Donny, thank you for saying prayer before lunch and saving Patrick and for helping set up
Nana, thank you for making the cakes

No comments: