About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's been a crazy summer and now that I've realized school is starting next week, I also realize I totally slacked off on my blog page. The boys and I spent our summer at Jellystone Park. My really nice boss (I love you dad) made it possible for me to work down at JSP, so I was able to enjoy a really great summer. The boys said this was the best summer ever and I tend to agree. They didn't have a lot of down time so there wasn't many fights and hardly any of the "I'm bored." Since I last posted, Patrick went to the nascar race with my parents the day after we took the little ones.Then he went to a beach party with my parents. Followed that up with a trip home for a day for the Szany Family Reunion.
Mark got a year older. The boys got a chance to go out on a speed boat, which Owen didn't like.Patrick tried water skiing and couldn't get up.We trick or treated in August.I got my baby girl fill when we went into Fort Wayne for a christening.

School starts on Wednesday so our fun must come to an end, but it's been a great summer. The school year looks to be fun to, though I'm not ready for them to go back. Owen has Mrs. Wysocki for Pre-k, Adam got Mrs. Kabella for 1st grade and Patrick got Mrs. Horn for 4th grade. TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: