About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh wow

Wow. I can't believe the last time I blogged was August. Though that seems about right with the schedule the boys have this year. Patrick is in 4th grade this year. He has a lot of homework and it keeps us busy after school. He is also in chess club, environmental club (SMS EPA) and he's a first year webelo in boyscouts. Here is a picture of him in his boyscout uniform before we went to the assisted living facility to work bingo.Adam is a busy little bugger too. He's in 1st grade this year and with 1st grade we get homework. He really doesn't like homework. Adam also is in chess club and he's a Tiger cub in boyscouts and I'm his den leader. Talk about keeping busy. Here is the little man in his tiger uniform before the assisted living bingo.He's also keeping busy with soccer. He has practice 2 nights a week and games on Saturday. He seems to do well at soccer so he's sticking with it.All 3 boys are in bowling league on Saturdays. Patrick is carrying a 109 average, Adam carries a 75 average and Owen is coming in at a 24 average. This is Owen's first year and he's technically starting a year early, but since he's already at the bowling alley every week and he can throw the ball, the coach took him early.

Yesteday was grandparents day and the boys were lucky enough that both my parents were able to make it. Here is a picture of the 5 of them.Well I know that's not everything that's happened these past 2 months, but it sums it up. Next week we have Owen's halloween party (of which I'm head room mom for his class again) and Halloween. I've put it on my list to make sure to try and keep better track of my blog page.

No comments: