Owen was the first of the 3 boys to get bowler of the month at Hebron Lanes. Bowler of the month goes to the child who bowls the most pins over his average for the month. It was an exciting day for him!!!
Adam just finished up indoor soccer. It wasn't the best experience for him but I'm hoping outdoor soocer will fix that. He's signed up and ready to go. He's also doing well in bowling and could do better if he wasn't such a goofball. We also had our Blue and Gold banquet this past weekend for boyscouts. Adam earned some belt loops and pins and his beads for his requirements.
Patrick is bowling well and was bowler of the month for January. He and Owen both got trophys and are on the tv screens at the bowling alley. Patrick earned several pins for boyscouts as well this past weekend. He's doing well in school but ready for school to be over. Patrick is also looking forward to the City tournament this weekend along with the state tournament in Indy on the 20th. Patrick also leaves on the 25th to go to Disney for 5 days with his grandma and cousins Aarika and Alex. Lots of fun going on for these boys.
As for me, things are what they are. We lost Mark's grandfather a couple of weeks ago and it was a tough blow to the boys as well as Mark & I. It's going to make summer different as we won't see Grandpa as Jellystone. I think this past month I've lost my sanity as well. It just seems things are to crazy to keep up. It's organized chaos at it's best. However, in cleaning out the attic and purging garbage I managed to find my childhood. I found boxes of my old trophies from bowling, bowling shirts, softball uniforms and tons of pictures of life in a less chaotic time. It was a great experience to go through some of the stuff I saved and remember how things were as a kid. The boys couldn't believe that the trophies were THAT OLD.
Anyway, cleaning and purging more things around here should result in more found things, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment