It's been a busy summer for us this year and as a result I totally blew off my blog, so here is a catch up and once again hopes to keep up. All 3 boys did very well in school this year and in less than 6 weeks I'll have a 5th grade, 2nd grader and full day kindergartener, which is kind of scary. The boys got out of school on June 8th and we moved straight down to jellystone. I got a job here working recreation. So I've kept busy and so have the boys. I also took on taking pictures for the park and putting them on the website. It's been fun and I've really enjoyed it. The boys are growing like weeds and it's crazy how fast they grow up. Here are a couple of pictures of the boys from the summer fun so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment