About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boyscout Fun!!!

Patrick has boyscout day camp this week. Today the boys & I walked with his group. I took a few pictures. Today they made rockets in which they have to pack an egg as to launch the rocket without the egg busting. They made snow and birdhouses and puke and a few other GROSS things. Here are some pictures!!!
Here are the boys lined up in the beginning. Patrick has the red hat 3rd kid from the left.
Patrick holding the flag. They are the red group and their saying is: You better wear your lead, we're radioactive red!Here he is attaching his "kite" to the wire to fly it. Getting ready for archeryLoading his arrow.Ready, aim, fire. He got 3 bullseyes today.B B gun timeReady, aim, fire. No bullseyes today, but 3 close ones.

1 comment:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Hey there! Looks like everyone is having fun this summer! Tell the boys I said hi! : ) How's Owen doing? Ready for school? lol.