About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

T-ball ending

Here are some pictures from t-ball. The first 4 are from last Tuesday. It was our "coach" from the Park's program, Amanda's, last day so I got a picture of her with Adam. The rest of the pictures are from this Tuesday's parents vs kids game.

Adam batting Ready at second Running to third Adam & Coach Amanda
Here are the last t-ball pictures, parents vs kids. They all had a great time this season as did I. Coaching them was a lot of fun.
Waiting to bat Parent's vs kids (Patrick subbing for mom) Coach Sherry handing out Adam's certificate Team picture, top (l to r) Adam, Jordan, Caleb, Shawn & Mikey Bottom (l to r): Max, Andrea, Gunnar, Gannon & Madison The team photo with coaches Sherry, Becky & Steve Adam's certificate

No comments: