It's been a bad beginning to week 2 of summer vacation. I woke up sick yesterday and it's slowly passing through the boys. The flu in June is just crazy. We did manage to get out of the house for a short time and have lunch with Mimi. Patrick wrote a report on turtles and Mimi helped him so we gave her his A paper. Then we dropped off baby stuff with my aunt for my cousin Amy. I just hope we made it in time as I think Amy's twins may come really soon. Then we stopped by St. Mary's to sign Patrick up for bible school. He had so much fun last year he wanted to go again. Anyway, hoping tomorrow is better.
Patrick went to the drag races on Friday in Joliet with Papa. As soon as I get the pictures I will add them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment