About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The fun begins

Owen has become close personal friends with Yogi Bear. Owen loves to see Yogi anytime he can. So this past weekend Yogi made a special surprise visit to our lot to see Owen. While Yogi was there Owen got a big hug and Yogi even picked him up for a picture.

But not to be left out, Yogi took a few minutes to have a picture with Adam too. Adam, you are almost to big for Yogi to pick up!!!

Adam started the soccer buddies program with the Town of Dyer today. Here are just a couple of pictures of Adam's first day. Adam kicking the ball.








Way to go Adam!!




We start t-ball with the Town of Dyer tonight, so I'll post some pictures of that. Those pictures should be closer up since I volunteered to coach so I'll be on the field with the kids. Fun for Mom!!!

No comments: