About Me
- Mom of 3 boys
- I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Summer Vacation part 1
Summer vacation started out strong. The boys got out on Wednesday at 10:45am. I picked up Patrick & my nephew Alex who spent the night. The boys had a relaxing day and enjoyed the first 1/2 day of summer. We went to bowling that night for Patrick where he bowled his highest game ever, are you ready??? He bowled a 150. He got a print out so I could frame it, lol. Then Wednesday night my neighbor asked if I wanted to go to the lake on Thursday with the boys and the jet skis? So Chris & I took out all 7 kids and 2 jet skis out on the lake at Whihala Beach in Whiting, In. We cooked out on the beach and the kids had a blast. Chris' husband Ray showed up later and gave the kids some crazy rides (I'm not that crazy on a jet ski, so our rides were kind of slow). Then he splashed the kids while he was on. Here are pictures of Ray on the jet ski drenching (left) Alyssa (Ray's daughter), Alex & Patrick. The kids had a blast. Today we had build-a-bear bowling at the Super Bowl for Adam, Owen & they let Alex bowl too. Patrick is at the drag races in Joliet, Il. with my dad (Papa). It's raining now, but the day has been nice. It's been a great first couple of day and this summer promises to not be dull at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment