About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All good things must come to an end

This school year is no exception to the rule. It was a great year for all 3 boys. I can see how much they've changed, learned and grown over this year. They were excited to get out today, even though it's been a rough couple of weeks getting them to actually go. Last week Adam has his kindergarten party at Chuck E Cheese on Thursday and Owen had his on Friday. There was a lot of stuff going on the past couple of weeks but for now it's over. Here are some pictures Mark took of Adam and I took of Owen from their parties.
Adam & Mrs. MesichAdam & Mrs. PotterOwen & Mrs. Albrecht
Owen & Mrs. Wysocki
I guess it's time to change my blinkies at the top from kindergartener to first grader and from 3rd grader to 4th grader!!!

No comments: