We've decided we don't have enough excitement in our lives. To solve this problem, the boys and I decided we need to spend more time than weekends down at Jellystone. After discussions and careful consideration the boys & I embarked on our first week of travelling to the campground without daddy. We plan to spend Wed, Thurs and Fri down here, then Mark joins us on Fri night through the weekend. We go home on Sunday to recover and do laundry. I have internet access and can therefore work for my dad from there. I was unsure of my plans and figured this week would be a trial to see how it works out. After today I'm positive I made the right decision. Here are a couple pictures I took about 30 minutes ago when Owen (Mr. never happy) got to see Yogi. The kids are happy and having a great time and I'm sure the extra 3 days down here every week are worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment