About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer of fun

I don't have any pictures to post today, but I felt like blogging for a few minutes as it's quiet. Yes, I actually said it's quiet. Patrick is with my nephew at their trailer and Adam & Owen went to beach games with my sister-in-law. The only noise I hear now is the air conditioner running and the lazy dog snoring.
This summer has been an amazing summer for us so far. Last week we headed down to Jellystone Park on Tuesday night after the boys got done bowling. This week we headed down on Wednesday afternoon. I bowled the boys for next week as Mark joins us tonight and we are here until July 6th. There are lots of things for the kids to do here and they have some friends to play with. Yogi stops by the trailer every now and then to visit with the boys (thanks to Aunt Lana). I'm more relaxed than I thought I would be. I can still work for dad from here and so far it seems to be working. I hope that we will be able to enjoy the rest of the summer as it seems it's to short anyway. We really only have 8 more weeks until the boys head back to school. We hope to make the best of those 8 weeks.

No comments: