About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Adam's first day of kindergarten

Today was Adam's first day of kindergarten. It was only a 1/2 day today where Monday starts full day. He seems to like his teachers and they are the same teachers Patrick had. I think this is going to be a great year. When I walked him in he got a look like he was going to cry, but he didn't. I however must thank Jacob's mom (Toni) because without her I would have lost it. Thanks to her I made it to the car after the breakfast before I cried. My little guy isn't so little anymore. Anyway, here are some pictures.
Adam on the front porch before school. Flashback, Adam his first day of nursery school.Adam and Patrick today in their uniforms. Adam hanging up his backpack. Adam and his friend Allan playing at the table. The last picture I snapped before I walked out the door.

1 comment:

Kenna said...

What a little cutie! He's grown soooo much!