Today was Owen's first day of school and I did everything possible to start it off right. We are wearing a yellow outfit (including yellow underwear), we ate mac n cheese (also yellow) and we used a yellow spoon for our mac n cheese. We brushed our teeth with our yellow toothbrush. I don't think I could do more with yellow today. We took a picture of Owen in front of the van, down the street, as they are digging up our street to repave it and I had to park a block away and walk home this morning. He was all ready to go and rode well in the car. He was totally excited. THEN... he saw Mrs. Wysocki come out to get him and that's when it started. He tried climbing back into the van. Luckily for me, Mrs. Wysocki knows us and Owen & was willing to carry him into school kicking and screaming (literally). He seemed ok when I picked him up and I'm waiting for an email response from Mrs. Wysocki about how the day went. I'm guessing not good as the coloring sheet in his folder was not colored on. Anyway, here are pictures.
Owen in front of the van before we left. He's not looking at me but the dump trucks behind me.
Owen standing in front of the preschool door.
Owen's class walking over to the big building. Mrs. Wysocki leading and Owen is the yellow blob near the back where Mrs. Albrecht is. I'm thinking this is when he saw my car in the line and was pointing at me.
On another note, I cried last Wednesday on Patrick's first day, I bawled on Friday for Adam's first day. I did not shed a tear today for Owen's first day. I couldn't even force a tear.
1 comment:
He's such a handsome little devil! I love his yellow outfit, sooo adorable! Glad you guys have survived the first week and he's doing better :) ((HUGS MAMA))
Post a Comment