My boys with their cousin and the boy across the street. (l to r) My nephew Alex (who spent the week with us too), Patrick, Adam, Tony and Owen
Adam trick or treating Boo Boo
Owen trick or treating Boo Boo
After the weekend, the boys & I stayed while Mark went home to go to work. The boys did lots of fun activities including arts & crafts, candy bar bingo and other fun games. Afterwards Owen was so warn out that this is how I found him when I got done cleaning up the yard...
That was our fun week. The boys start school this week so we had to have a little fun!!!
Owen & Kasey down for the count
We don't want to get mom, don't make us.
My boys with the "special" Yogi (Aunt Lana)
We went to the pool and the 4 boys were the only ones in the pool.
Adam & Owen swimming
All 4 boys swimming
Owen swimming
The water balloon toss. Patrick & Alex were the winners
1 comment:
Great pictures woman!!! Looks like they had TONS of fun!
Post a Comment