About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Satuday madness

So today was just craziness. It was opening day for soccer for Adam, the first day of bowling for Patrick & Adam and Adam's friend's b-day party. So...Mark took Patrick & Owen to the bowling alley where Patrick bowled well. I took Adam to soccer. Here are some pictures of the soccer game that Adam scored 2 goals at...
Adam #4
Adam is ready Waiting for the play to startThen we hit Austin's b-day party where they ate, swam, made crafts and got to play together. Three of the boys ended up in one kindergarten class and three in another so here is a picture of the six boys who are friends.
(l to r) Jacob, Allan, Adam, Austin, Everett and Brenden

1 comment:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Way to go Adam! 2 goals! Awesome! Have a great day at KG tomorrow! : ) I can't believe how big they are getting!