About Me
- Mom of 3 boys
- I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.
Monday, August 25, 2008
First full day
No pictures today, just a description of the most boring day ever. Today was Adam's first full day of kindergarten. So I had the whole day home with just Owen. Owen was so lost and bored that he slept most of the day. It was definately a change for both boys to be gone all day. Adam had a good day even though it was long. He fell asleep at relaxation time so he wasn't exhausted when he got home. He said he colored a lot and learned about the letter M. Patrick didn't have such a good day, he says he wants to transfer to a new school. Apparently his teacher gave him a bit of a hard time and he took it way to personal. So after listening to Patrick cry for about 30 minutes, then helping with his homework and running interference between Adam & Owen who have a whole days worth of mayhem to cause in just a few short hours, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow is Owen's first day of preschool, so hopefully he goes without incident and I can get a picture of him jumping out of the car. We'll see. At least I should have a picture of him in his yellow outfit Mimi bought him since yellow is his favorite color. Until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So we've moved to yellow...I'm so use to Adam's purple! : ) I hope we have a good day tomorrow too!!!
Post a Comment