The boys were invited to a combo party of Adam's friend Brenden and his sister Grace. Here's the catch. Brenden's older brother's are friends with Patrick AND their mother Kim and I went to grade school together. So the boys & I went to the party for some fun. Adam had a blast playing with his friends from school, Brenden, Everett and Alan. Patrick was in heaven playing with his friends, Bradley, Brady and Blake. Owen spent his time sitting with me and hiding from Adam's preschool teacher, Amanda and her daughter Maria as Amanda is going to be Owen's nursery school teacher in 4 weeks. It was fun to catch up with everyone and hang out. I took just a few pictures because we had to go to Family reunion #2 so we didn't get to stay long.
Everyone had a great time, thanks for having us Kim!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment