So it was another crazy Saturday. Adam had soccer at 10:30am and Patrick had bowling. So I took Adam to soccer and got him settled in. He scored a goal before I left. Mark showed up and I went to bowling. Patrick bowled well. He's starting out with an 83 average, to me that's good for an 8 year old. Adam scored a 2nd goal while Mark was there. Then Adam hightailed it to bowling where he bowled a 44 with help from Coach Ron. By that time he was wiped but still managed a 15 for the second game. After a quick nap Mark & I took the boys to Chicagoland Speedway for the Arca race. It was Owen's first time being at any kind of race. My parents went to my cousin's wedding but Mark & I were unable to attend as we had no sitter. Anyway, here are some pictures of the boys.
Owen & Adam getting ready!!
Patrick picking out a driver to follow. The one he picked won!!
Me and my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment