About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

An eventful weekend again

So it seems that life is more hectic now that school is back in session. Saturday Adam had a soccer game, bowling and a birthday party. Patrick had just bowling but both kids stayed with my parents afterward so it was hectic. We managed to get everywhere we needed to be and we were only 20 minutes late for the party. Today we attended the Christening for my cousin Amy's babies. My mom and dad are Amy's godparents so Amy asked them to be Aniyah's. Patrick took tons of pictures while I did the video. Thanks Patrick for helping out!!! Aniyah and Jayden were both feeling under the weather and after Aniyah threw up on me twice I remembered why I like other people's kids and don't want anymore myself. Anyway, here's some pictures of my parents with Aniyah and of both babies.


My mom and Dad with Aniyah and Jayden and his godparentsJayden's godparents holding him, David & Amy, Mom & Dad holding Aniyah and Deacon EderJayden & Aniyah

No comments: