About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Friday, September 19, 2008

A wonderful day!!!

I had the opportunity to join Patrick on his 3rd grade field trip. They went to County Line Apple Orchard and it was an eventful day. To start the day off, the bus was 1 hour and 15 minutes late. Once the class got to the orchard, the other 3rd grade was almost done. So the kids got to go to the petting area. Then we went out to the orchard. Then the bee hut, which I skipped to endulge on a dozen cinnamon apple donuts for later :). The class arrived back at school late so Adam & Patrick had the opportunity of seeing each other at lunch. Patrick told me today was the perfect day since he got to spend most of it with me. Makes it all extra special. Here are some pictures from our PERFECT day!!!
Patrick with some of his friends Looking at the 3 little pigs. They actually have 3 little pot bellied pigs in a pen with a small house made of bricks, one of straw and one of sticks. The little pigs are so cute. In front of the brick house The cute little pigs Patrick's class Found a good one mom My son climbing the tree for the perfect apple!!!
It was a wonderful day with my son and I was glad I went. On another note, Adam's class goes to a different orchard on Monday. I plan to attend that field trip as well, so more pictures to come.

2 comments:

nicole01jacob05 said...

Great pictures!! Sweet memories!!!!

Amy said...

Now I definitely need to get to an apple orchard!! I am so bummed that we missed today's field trip - I'm looking forward to reading about it at least!