About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Another wonderful day!!

So today was Adam's turn to go on a field trip with mom. Adam's kindergarten class went to Mowry's Apple Farm. We got to ride the bus. (The bus driver was the same one that took Patrick's class on Friday. I had a great time with Adam & I think he had a great time too. Here are a few pictures from today.
Listening to the story of Johnny AppleseedListening about bees. Did you know that male bees don't do anything but hover around the hive with the queen making more bees? All the worker bees are female!!!Getting some honey to tryListening about picking applesI almost got it Mom!!! Reaching for the "perfect" apple Adam & his teacher Mrs. Potter Adam & his teacher Mrs. Mesich Adam with his friend Jacob
I was glad to have the opportunity to get to go with both boys. It seems they grown up so fast and then they don't want you to go. I'm going to try to enjoy them now while they still want me to come!!!

1 comment:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Ok so it totally makes me sad to see them in Kindergarten! You know my first group of Nursery kids hold a special place!