About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I knew this day would come

The day went my oldest son would want his own room. I guess that's a problem when you buy a 3 bedroom house and only plan to have 2 kids. Things happen. So after careful discussion and Mark & Patrick planning behind my back, we are building Patrick a bedroom on the lower level. Patrick & Mark got up early and went shopping today. They are hoping to get the room framed in today. Here is a picture of Patrick helping Mark.Once the room is framed in I'll post a picture since my mom thinks there is NO WAY they are going to get this done today!!!




TO BE CONTINUED...

UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE

Here are some additional pictures of the work being done.

Patrick drilling holes for the electric.Patrick drilling through for the electric. Mark thought you'd get a kick out of this one mom.Hammering in the light switch box.

2 comments:

Joslin3 said...

how did patrick get old enough to use power tools? geez. how much did they get done yesterday? :)

Denise said...

Look at that grown up boy! Can't wait to see the finished result!