I just felt like blogging a little today as things are chaotic here and blogging helps me relax. These past couple weeks have reminded me just how much I love summer vacation. The boys are growing like weeds. I just measure them all (for ride purposes at Disney, I'll explain later) and Patrick has grown almost 2 inches since May, Owen has grown 2 inches and Adam has shot up 2 1/2 inches. I guess you don't really notice when you see them every day, but when you put that mark on the wall and see the difference, it's amazing. School seems to be going well for all of them. Patrick is getting used to 3rd grade but not really use to the homework he has. He's excited about Halloween and more so about Christmas and having a 2 week break from school. He's been bowling in league again this year. He moved up to the preps a year early and is carrying a 95 average. This past Saturday he bowled a 120, 127 & 128. Adam is liking kindergarten. Last week he was the class Apple so he got to lead the lines and we had to make a poster about him. He's doing well in soccer, he's managed to score at least 1 goal in every game but 1. He's doing well bowling to for his first year. He's got a 35 average and this past Saturday he got his first strike. Owen is finally getting along good at nursery school. I have no idea what Mrs. Wysocki & Mrs. Albrecht are doing but man it's working. He isn't really into any sports yet, but he likes to watch his brother's do their things.
I find myself running around like crazy and enjoying every minute. Soccer practice, bowling, birthday parties, boyscouts, if I didn't have somewhere to go I'd be bored. I've been working on reorganizing the house now that Patrick's in his room. Also, while I'm switching clothes from summer to fall I'm packing the summer clothes into our Christmas Vacation suitcase. Mark, myself and the boys, along with all 3 of Mark's brothers and their families and Mark's parents are going to Disney for Christmas. I'm a serious planner, so I've started my lists, we have our sit down meals planned so I'm working on planning our park visits, lists of things I need to pack as I think of things and summer clothes as well as fall clothes for the evenings. Despite how things started out shaky, I'm finally getting excited. This will be Owen's first trip to Disney so I really want to make it special for all 3 boys. I guess if life was boring, I wouldn't survive. I love chaos!!!
1 comment:
See I told you Owen would be no trouble!!! Don't doubt your childs wonderful teachers!!! lol : )
Post a Comment