About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Adam's school pumpkin patch trip

Today was Adam's class trip to the pumpkin patch. I wasn't able to attend so Mimi went in my place. There were 3 rules. First rule, get lots of pictures. You'll see she did nicely in that department. Second rule, embarrass Adam. From the looks of the pictures she scored in that department too. Third rule, don't embarrass me as they know she is MY mom. I'll find out tomorrow at the Halloween party how she did on that one. Here is the fun day Adam had.
Sitting nicely waiting...Getting ready to goJacob and Adam getting on the busGetting on the busOn the bus Still On the busGetting off the busAdam and best friend JacobOn the pumpkin rideSurrounded by pumpkinI found one, but it's to heavyHMMM, where is that perfect pumpkinHere's a little one for you Mimi.I can pick oneBig pumpkinI got it, I thinkOn the hayrideAdam, the needle on the haystackAdam and MimiLook how tall Adam isLook how tall Mimi is (not much more than Adam)Nice pumpkin boyThe BIG haystackPumpkin Farmer AdamPumpkin towerAdam looking at the gordsAdam with Mrs. Potter
Adam had a really good time with Mimi on his field trip. I'm glad they both got the chance to do a field trip together!!!

No comments: