About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayride fun

Saturday was Mark's company hayride at Southlake stables. My sister and parents also came so the boys got to hang out with them too. Here are some pictures my sister took as my camera jammed and I got NO pictures. I'm still waiting to get mom's camera and some of the pictures she took. Thanks Shana & Mom.
Owen riding the pony Patrick riding the pony Adam riding the pony Patrick loves those bunniesPatrick feeding the bunniesAnimals eating Adam Adam feeding the animals Owen feeding the animalsAdam & Owen next to Papa on the hayride Patrick with Mark's nieces, Anabella and Avery on the hayrideBack row (l to r) Me, Papa, Mimi, Nana (Shana) & Mark. Front row (l to r) Owen, Adam & Patrick

1 comment:

Kenna said...

Great pictures Sherry! Those are some handsome boys!