About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Owen's Halloween Party

Today was Owen's class halloween party. I volunteered at the party so I got to get some pictures. Here goes..
Owen in the car right before the party Owen coloring while everyone arrivesA nice game of "hot pumpkin"Playing the pumpkin toss gameEating our snackPirate Owen, arrrrrOwen and his teacher, Mrs. Wysocki. He so did not want his picture taken with her. No offense Amanda, we love you. Owen listening to the scary walk with Sophie on the right (her mom is an Olenik) and Katie on the left (her sister Grace is Adam's friend) and Josephine. My poor pirate is surrounded by girls.The class picture. This was actually the best of all the ones I tried to snap
I had a great time at the party. I have to say, Amanda is one of the most amazing teachers. She deals with this kid great. I've got to give her a LOT respect for that!!!

1 comment:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Thanks for the nice shout out! It's not everyday that someone calls me amazing! : ) LOL thanks for planning the party the kids had fun!