About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy week and it's only Wednesday

This week has been nuts, but then I think it's been the last 4 weeks running into each other. I guess I should end last week first. Adam had a soccer game on Friday night where he scored 2 goals. He probably would have scored more, but there is one kid on the team that has not scored a goal all year, so the coach has the other kids setting the kid up and trying to pass to him so he could score. So instead of taking 4 shots on goal, Adam passed the ball. Needless to say, the boy still hasn't scored a goal. Saturday we had bowling for Patrick & Adam as usual. Then we had a birthday party for Mark's nieces. By the time the day was over, it was almost seriously over. Sunday Adam had a party for a school friend. My mom took Adam and I was supposed to meet her, but I got going cleaning and read the clock wrong so I was LATE. Monday was back to our weekly routine. Well that lasted about a day as Monday night Owen woke up puking and it's been downhill since then. He missed school on Tuesday as well as school pictures. The whole day was just a mess. I haven't done this much laundry in a really long time. Owen laid on the couch all day long while I tried to clean up the mess, get the laundry done and not loose my sanity. Luckily it rained Tuesday night so soccer was cancelled and I didn't have to drag that sick kid out again. By 9pm Tuesday night he was finally starting to hold food down. Today is grandparents day at the school and as much as I'd love to send him, I just don't know that he can make it for the 1 1/2 hours. Patrick & Adam were excited about having Mimi & Papa at school today. Should be fun for everyone. Mom promised to take her camera so I should have some pictures later this week. The rest of the week should be pretty quiet. For the first time in 5 weeks we have no birthday parties this weekend. We are planning to go to the campground and close the trailer for winter some time Saturday after the boys are done bowling. I'm also hoping to get the basement painted and all the stuff put back together since we added Patrick's room. Once that happens I can get my house organized and add some sanity to my life. Until then...

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad Owen is feeling better. We went through that two weeks ago. It was miserable! ENJOY your not-so-crazy weekend!