About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It about figures.

Can you imagine it? I didn't get anything productive done this weekend. I sit here now wondering where the weekend went and why nothing got done. Saturday Adam had a soccer game at 9am. The last kid on his team that hadn't scored a goal got 2, Adam got 1. So tonight the coach is taking them to DQ!!! After soccer we made it to bowling. It makes for a long day having to do both things for Adam, but he did well. Luckily we only have 1 more week of soccer and I'm bowling him out for this weekend. Patrick did ok bowling. He was a little distracted, but managed to step it up the 3rd game. Mark did get down to Jellystone and close the trailer. Of course he didn't bring home some of the stuff I asked for so I'm not happy, but it's stuff I can live without. Life just keeps going like crazy around here. The boys have a 1/2 day of school today. So they will be home by 11am. Then we have our last soccer practice tonight followed by DQ. Mark, mom and my sister are taking the Virtus training at St. Mary's tonight so we can cover all our basis with field trips and holiday parties and volunteering for school functions. I think Adam is taking my mom on his pumpkin patch trip. The rest of the week isn't to crazy until Saturday. The soccer tournament starts at 9. Each team plays 2 games at 10 minutes a piece but no one really knows how this is going to work. Afterwards there is a cookout and awards ceremony. Patrick is going to bowl as normal, Adam is bowling out. Afterwards the boys were invited to a halloween party for a friend of Patrick's. So off we go to that party. It should be a ton of fun and I have should have a ton of pictures. I can believe halloween is almost here. Time this year is flying.

No comments: