About Me

My photo
I'm a mom of 3 amazing boys who teach me something new every day.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun!!! part 2

Patrick was completely excited that Jayden was still with us when he got home from school. He wanted to get a chance to hold him and play with him. So here are pics of Patrick the big cousin.
Patrick holding Jayden Say Cheese Boys!!! Watching tv, all that movement catches his attention every timeWe are still having a ton of fun with that baby. Amy, you might not get him back!!!

3 comments:

Maria and Michael's Mommy said...

Too cute! I think it's funny that Adam likes other babies... I guess he just doesn't like Maria! Oh well! : )

Mom of 3 boys said...

Maria took his teacher away from him and he does NOT like change :)

nicole01jacob05 said...

I think the boys need a baby around the house FULL TIME ;) LOL Just kidding!!! Great pictures!!!!